A phase I, multi-center, open label, dose escalation, safety, pharmacokinetic, and pharmacodynamic study of orally administered SGX523, a small molecule anti-cancer agent, on a twice daily, interrupted schedule in patients with advanced cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Drugs SGX 523 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors SGX Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2008 Dose limiting toxicity was observed earlier than anticipated; no patients are currently being treated in the interrupted dose trial.
- 21 Jan 2008 New trial record.