Bevacizumab Combined With High-Dose Gemcitabine, Docetaxel, Melphalan, and Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Melphalan; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 13 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.