Solifenacin succinate (Vesicare) for the treatment of urinary incontinence in Parkinson's disease.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2008 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as the investigators intend pursuing a larger, multi-site study, according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Jan 2008 New trial record.