Efficacy and safety/tolerability of OROS MPH (Concerta) plus Atomoxetine (ATMX) in children and adolescents (age 6-17) with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 May 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 New trial record.