AVF4236s: Bevacizumab (Avastin) + erlotinib as first-line therapy for stage IIIB/IV or recurrent, non-squamous cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.