A Phase Two Trial of Neoadjuvant ABI-007, Carboplatin and Gemcitabine in Patients With Locally Advanced Carcinoma of the Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 29 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.