A Prospective Controlled Study on the Effect on Bleeding Events and Joint Function in Young Adults With Severe Hemophilia A After a 6 Month Prophylaxis Treatment Compared to on Demand Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Octocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 19 Nov 2009 Actual patient number changed from (50) to (20) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Actual end date 1 Mar 2008 added as reported by CT.gov
- 24 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by CT.gov