A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Groups, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Study Assessing the Effects of a Selective Oxytocin Antagonist (Barusiban) and a Mixed Oxytocin Antagonist - Vasopressin V1a Antagonist (Atosiban) Administered Intravenously on Luteal Phase Uterine Contractions in Oocyte Donors Supplemented With Vaginal Progesterone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atosiban; Barusiban
- Indications Infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVANCON
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional location (Poland) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 May 2009 Actual end date changed from May 2008 to Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Actual patient number (125) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.