A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose response study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 3 fixed doses (25 mg eq., 100 mg eq., and 150 mg eq.) of paliperidone palmitate in subjects with schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 06 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 06 Jun 2010 Results presented at 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 01 Jun 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History