A Combination of Intranasal Steroid [fluticasone furoate]/Oxymetazoline Leads to Faster Relief of Nasal Congestion Without Inducing Rhinitis Medicamentosa
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate; Oxymetazoline
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.