A Blinded, Randomized, Phase I/II Study of Brivanib Alaninate vs. Placebo in Combination with Erbitux and Irinotecan in K-Ras Wildtype Subjects with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 114 to 133 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.