A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Desmoteplase in Subjects With Acute Ischemic Stroke (DIAS-3)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desmoteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAS-3
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of post hoc pooled analysis of the concomitant DIAS-3, DIAS-4, and DIAS-J trials published in the Stroke.
- 13 Jul 2016 This trial was discontinued in Netherlands as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Oct 2014 Additional results of this trial were presented at the World Stroke Congress according to a Lundbeck media release reporting the results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History