A phase IV open-label evaluation of safety, tolerability and patient acceptance of raltegravir (MK-0518) combined with a fixed-dose formulation of tenofovir [emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate] following potential exposure to HIV-1
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.