Venous Thromboembolism Prevention in the Morbidly Obese Medically Ill Patient: A Pharmacological Analysis of the Predictability of Prophylactic Weight-Based Enoxaparin Dosing.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2008 New trial record.