A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Doripenem Compared With Imipenem in the Treatment of Subjects With Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 273 to 274, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-cure-rate' has not been met according to results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History