A Two-Stage Phase 2 Study Of Dose-Intense 4,4'-Dihydroxybenzophenone-2,4-Dinitrophenyl-Hydrazone (A-007) Topical Gel in the Treatment of High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions (HSIL) of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Sivifene (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kirax Corporation
- 27 May 2009 Actual patient number (11) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2008, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.