Avastin [bevacizumab] and Chemotherapy Followed by Avastin Alone or in Combination With Tarceva [erlotinib] for the Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Erlotinib; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT; ACT2
- 17 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 04 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History