A Phase 2a Study of AdV-tk [cancer gene therapy] + Valacyclovir [valciclovir] Gene Therapy in Combination With Standard Radiation Therapy for Malignant Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aglatimagene besadenovec (Primary) ; Temozolomide; Valaciclovir
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advantagene
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2016 Therapeutic use has been added to Trial focus; Secondary outcome of Overall survival has been made primary outcome and time frame has been extended from 24 months to 5 years as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.