A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Single-Dose, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI-557, A Humanized Monoclonal Antibody With an Extended Half-Life Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Sep 2013 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.