A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study of early oseltamivir treatment of influenza in children 1-3 years of age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Otitis media
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETOPOM
- 03 Sep 2010 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 04 Jul 2009 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (409) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History