A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel, proof of concept study to evaluate the effectiveness of ramelteon to advance the timing of sleep in individuals with delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ramelteon (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 19 May 2009 Results presented at APA 2009.
- 20 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 132 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2008 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History