Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Otic Formulation in the Treatment of Acute Otitis Media With Otorrhea Through Tympanostomy Tubes (AOMT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin/dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Otitis media; Otorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 02 Feb 2012 Actual patient number 776 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.