A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Quetiapine SR and Divalproex Sodium ER [valproate semisodium] on Anxiety in Bipolar Disorder With at Least Moderately Severe Current Anxiety and Lifetime Panic or Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary) ; Valproate semisodium
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder; Panic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2013 Results published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
- 13 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History