An 8 Week Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Acamprosate Calcium (Campral) as Augmentation Therapy in Patients With Anxiety Symptoms Who Are Only Partial Responders to SSRI or SNRI Antidepressants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Acamprosate (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder; Panic disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Social phobia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Planned end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.