A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-491 when co-administered with amlodipine 5 mg in subjects with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Amlodipine; Azilsartan medoxomil
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 01 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 20th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 01 May 2010 Results presented at 25th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
- 03 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (566) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History