A Phase II Trial of Irinotecan and AZD2171 in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer After Progression on First-Line Oxaliplatin, Fluoropyrimidine, and Bevacizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Dec 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 11 Aug 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 16 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov