A Phase III Randomized Trial of Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab In Patients With Recurrent Or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jun 2015 Safety analysis results ( n=357) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.