Phase II trial of oxaliplatin with docetaxel followed by epidermal growth factor antibody (EGFR-AB) cetuximab in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck (SCCHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.