Phase II Trial of Bortezomib Plus Low Dose Dexamethasone and Doxorubicin With Acetyl-L-Carnitine for Neuroprotection in Patients With Previously Treated Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Levacecarnine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.