Prospective, randomized trial of rapamycin [sirolimus]- and zotarolimus-eluting stents for the reduction of coronary restenosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Probucol (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-TEST-5
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual end date Sep 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'cardiac death, target vessel-related myocardial infarction and target lesion revascularisation composite' has been met, according to results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 21 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.