Radiosensitization With a COX-2 Inhibitor (Celecoxib), With Chemoradiation for Cancer of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2008 New trial record.