Intracoronary stenting and angiographic results: Test efficacy of 3 limus-eluting stents (ISAR-TEST 4): Prospective, randomized trial of 3-limus agent-eluting stents with different polymer coatings.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-TEST-4
- 07 Dec 2015 Pooled analysis results of propensity-matched analysis from DESSOLVE I, DESSOLVE II and ISAR-TEST-4 study published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 19 May 2015 Retrospective patient level propensity-matched analysis, comparing data from the DESSOLVE I and DESSOLVE II compared to ISAR-TEST-4 study, presented at the official congress of European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions, as reported by Micell Technologies media release.
- 27 Mar 2012 Pooled analysis presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History