A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, "Factorial" Design, 12-Month Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AVE5530 25 mg/Day and 50 mg/Day co-Administered With All Registered Atorvastatin Strengths Ranging From 10 mg to 80 mg in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Canosimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (1736) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.