Double-blind, placebo-controlled assessment of potential interactions between intravenous methamphetamine and osmotic-release methylphenidate (OROS-MPH)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Metamfetamine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2008 New trial record.