A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Vilazodone 40 mg qd and Evaluating Genetic Biomarkers Associated With Treatment Response in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vilazodone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PGxHealth
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled post-hoc analysis assessing sustained response presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled post-hoc analysis assessing the effects of treatment on anxiety outcomes presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 23 Nov 2011 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History