A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of Six Weeks of Treatment With Imiquimod Creams for Actinic Keratoses.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Graceway Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jun 2010 Additional lead trial centre and sponsor (Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation) and investigator (Sharon F Levy) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2010 According to a Graceway Pharmaceuticals media release, the FDA has approved imiquimod cream 3.75% for the treatment of actinic keratosis lesions based on results from this and other trials in Graceway's phase III programme.
- 04 Feb 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History