A Single-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Blocks Study Investigating the Effect of 4 Dosages (1 mg, 5 mg, 15 mg, 50 mg) of MEM 3454 on P50 Sensory Gating and Mismatch Negativity (MMN) in Patients With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 3487 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Memory Pharmaceuticals; Roche
- 24 Dec 2008 Results are expected in the third quarter of 2009, according to a Memory Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Dec 2008 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a Memory Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Dec 2008 New source identified and integrated (Memory Pharmaceuticals media release).