A Randomized, Open-label Study of the Effects of 24 vs 48 Weeks of Combination Therapy With PEGASYS (Peginterferon Alfa-2a 40KD) Plus COPEGUS (Ribavirin) on Sustained Virological Response in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C, Genotype 2 or 3 Who do Not Achieve a Rapid Viral Response
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms N-CORE; NCORE
- 28 Apr 2013 Results assessing outcomes in various patient subgroups presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Sustained-virological-response' has not been met.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History