A Two-Arm Study Comparing the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of Acetaminophen [paracetamol] and Tramadol Combination BID Versus Placebo for the Treatment of Acute Low Back Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2012 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 28 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 12 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Pain intensity' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History