A Phase II Study of Decitabine and Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual end date Aug 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.