A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Dose-Finding Study of MK-0822 in the Treatment of Involutional Osteoporosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Odanacatib (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 24 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 2012 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 11th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
- 11 Nov 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History