Safety and Efficacy of Olanzapine (LY170053) in the Long-Term Treatment for Patients With Bipolar I Disorder, Depressed.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 27 Sep 2010 Actual patient number is 101 as according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as according to ClinicalTrials.gov.