A Randomized, Phase 2 Study Of FOLFOX Or FOLFIRI With AG-013736 Or Bevacizumab (Avastin) In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer After Failure Of An Irinotecan Or Oxaliplatin-Containing First-Line Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Mar 2011 to Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History