A 12-week, multi-center, randomized, prospective, open-label, blinded rater, crossover study of the effects of immediate-release carbidopa/levodopa versus carbidopa/levodopa/entacapone on markers of event-related potentials (ERPs) in patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease and end-of-dose wearing off.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa; Levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 29 Jun 2012 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2007-003134-42).
- 20 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.