A Phase II Trial of Biweekly Gemcitabine, Paclitaxel, and Avastin [bevacizumab] as Frontline Therapy for Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 27 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 New source identified and integrated (Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, 2007-050).