A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of ARX-F01 Sublingual Sufentanil in Patients Undergoing Elective Unilateral Total Knee Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Feb 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Combined results from this and two other trials (NCT00859313 and NCT00718081) presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society, according to a AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients and trial centres updated, as reported by an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History