Study PXN110527: The Investigation of the Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of XP13512 in Subjects With Neuropathic Pain Associated With Post-Herpetic Neuralgia (PHN) Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Gabapentin Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2012 Results from this trial were used to support approval of gabapentin enacarbil for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia in the US.
- 05 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 05 Oct 2009 Top-line results reported in a GlaxoSmithKline media release
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History