Avastin in Combination With Temozolomide for Unresectable or Multifocal Glioblastoma Multiformes and Gliosarcomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Jul 2011 to Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.