A Phase I and Randomized Phase II Trial of Gemcitabine + Erlotinib (NSC-718781) + IMC-A12 (NSC-742460) vs. Gemcitabine + Erlotinib as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 118 to 116 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.