A 14-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study of [S,S]-Reboxetine (PNU-165442G) Administered Once Daily (O.D.) in Patients With Fibromyalgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Esreboxetine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Fibromyalgia-Impact-Questionnaire' has been met.
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has been met.
- 24 Jan 2012 Results published in Arthritis and Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History